This is a very grueling workout and its for a very good reason, this is a HERO workout. HERO workouts are supposed to be TOUGH.
This Veteran’s Day, as you fight through this workout, please remember all the military personnel and the sacrifices they have made to secure our freedom. THANK YOU!
A) Group Stretch
B) “ADAM BROWN”
In Teams of 2
Two rounds for time of:
24x Deadlifts @295/200LBS,
24x Box-jumps @24″/20″
24x Wall-ball shots @20/14LBS,
24x Bench presses @195/135LBS,
24x Wall-ball shots,
24x Cleans @145/100LBS
This workout will take the balance of class after stretching and gathering all the equipment. Please make sure to set-up immediately after the Group Stretch
– Only 1 bar per team (to be shared by both team members)
– Please chose a partner with same lifting ability
– The individual teams are responsible for helping each other with adding and taking weight off the bar for the various lifts.
– Ensure to spot each other on the Bench Press
– Can Break up the movements in any way